The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Good GOD

Oh. My. F%^&#$^@$. GOD. Fulp this is genius and a half and a quarter.

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Pretty good but...

...why was Jason dancing when you went against him. xD I couldn't take him seriously with those movements.

I liked the game regardless.

MindFeed MindFeed

Interesting

I must admit this really had me down. Aside from saying I was impatient, it knew me. lol

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Idea is great but...

...it needs work. I almost died trying to answer the first question.

the idea you had was genius. Never heard of a gameshow that threatens your life. that takes a real sick imaginative mind to come up with. But the game mechanics are what really dragged this down in my honest opinion.

So, a 5 for originality.

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

Worth it...

...to see that fine ass. Not bad.

TheMillz responds:

God, isn't it though? I wish I knew the girl's name, anyone finds out, please let me know ok?

ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Rather enjoyable

Although there are some requirements I have not met, and that the last challenge is a pain in the butt cause I cant figure out how it works, I still enjoyed it. Great job with this overall.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Luck of the draw

I must admit this game is a blast. It takes skill, patience and a buttload of luck to get that little golden punk down.

Got to level 15 before I gave up cause my luck ran out. lol

Great job with this game.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Bloodlust at its best

Gore, bloodsplater and gruesome torture. Kudos for this flash. Loved it through all the gunfire and wrist slitting.

I especially enjoyed the face upload. It really helps when there's someone you truly despite and you wish you could blow their knees out. lol

Overall, a great success.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Not too shabby

I'll give you props for a job well done. It wasnt that bad a game so far, so I'm sure part 2 will also be a spot of fun.

One thing though. I managed to beat it relatively quickly through dumb luck. I ended up visiting the spot where the story ended and beat all of it in a matter of say...3 minutes. Guess my only real suggestion is to kinda steer the player through each spot on the map before hitting that last area ya know?

Of course what am I saying. I suck when it comes to constructive criticism...lol

Still, I did enjoy it. So good luck getting part 2 up. I'll be sure to give that a go.